The London Vet Show 2016
On Thursday the 17th and Friday the 18th of November alldayPA attended the London Vet Show 2016 to spread the word about how telephone answering can benefit veterinary practices all over the UK.
It was a fantastic weekend and we got to talk to a lot of really interesting vets, nurses, and other people from the veterinary sector.
With so much going on at LVS 2016, it has been hard to choose just one best bit, so instead here’s our top 5 favourite things from our 2 day trip to the London Vet Show 2016.
1. Meeting so many different people – everything we do at alldayPA is focused on our clients. Events like the London Vet Show 2016 give us the chance to come and talk to you in person and find out how we can improve our service to help vets.
2. Learning about all the different aspects of modern vet work – If you’re anything like me your only experience of the world of vets is when you go to your local practice for your pets’ yearly check-up. The London Vet Show 2016 gave us the opportunity to experience vet life in full, from farm vets, to locums, to all the other businesses that work to support the vet industry.
3. The Excel Centre – This year the London Vet Show moved to its new home at London’s Excel Centre. The Event more than lived up to its new surroundings with the 450+ exhibitors making the most of London’s premier conference centre.
4. The Speakers – The London Vet Show 2016 brought together some of the best speakers in the veterinary industry to share their knowledge with the attendees. As outsiders in the field, it was amazing to be around such experts.
5. Our Stand and Mr Bacon! – As well as using our brand new stand, the London Vet Show 2016 marked the first public appearance of our unofficial mascot, our porcine pal Mr Bacon. Lots of you took pictures with Mr Bacon and shared them with us on social media, and we will be announcing the winner of the selfie with Mr Bacon competition soon.
We look forward to attending the London Vet Show 2017 – and we hope to see all of you again next year.
For more information about how alldayPA can work with vet practices visit www.alldaypa.com/vets.