Calls to charities are unlike calls in any other sector
When it comes to answering calls for charities, it takes more than just reading from a script. Operators should triage calls to find the route of the problem behind every call. By triaging calls, an answering service benefits the safeguarding process.
An answering service can also manage appointment booking for your specialist advisors, making it an integral part of your contact team.
The Right Processes
Charities need more than just call answering. They need:
- Seamless integration with existing systems.
- An understanding of key deliverables, KPIs, and how they are met.
- Solutions that provide definable results and justify expenditure.
Choose right solution on paper and in practice.Get in touch
The Right Operators
It takes a certain type of person to answer calls for a charity:
- Charity callers need sympathetic operators.
- Callers with complex needs require operators that are patient.
- Life experienced operators mean every call is answered with empathy and respect.
The right operator does more than just answer the phone.Get in touch